|Gardens West's Landscape Maintenance Department is staffed with professionals to serve all your groundskeeping needs. We take responsibility for all phases including the renovation and care of the existing landscape as well as any future additions. Our knowledgeable irrigation specialists service irrigation repairs and modifications as needed.
Our goal is to provide an attractive, healthy landscape at all times. We protect and promote your landscape investment with the use of the latest technological advancements, high industry standards and modern equipment. All work is performed by skilled landscape staff under the supervision of a Landscape Maintenance Supervisor.
We provide all labor, materials, equipment and supervision to properly maintain your landscape throughout the term of the contract. All work is performed carefully and safely. Each horticultural task is completed at the proper time taking into consideration weather conditions, rainfall, plant requirements, soil conditions and aesthetics.
Each client receives a Preventative Maintenance Program designed specifically for that project's needs. Our service includes the following:
- Mow, edge and trim lawns regularly to provide a well groomed and healthy appearance at all times.
- Provide a thorough, safe weed abatement program for lawn and shrub areas including pre- and post-emergent herbicides.
- Provide a safe and complete insecticide, pesticide and fungicide program to eliminate infestation problems before they occur.
- Apply expert pruning, grooming, shaping and training techniques to all trees, shrubs, vines and groundcover to provide maximum growth potential and beauty. Stake and tie or guy trees as needed.
- Monitor and adjust the irrigation system regularly to insure efficient operation in order to provide proper head coverage, reduce run-off, assure penetration of root zones and conserve water.
- Remove debris, trash, clippings, etc., from the property as required.
The scope of our services may also include the following:
- An initial landscape maintenance clean-up and repair of existing landscape and irrigation site conditions in order to establish an acceptable level for regular landscape maintenance.
- The design and installation of a full range of landscape improvements to further enhance your landscape investment. Examples may be: additional lawn and planting areas, decks, masonry paving, fencing, low voltage lighting, retaining walls, ponds, picnic areas, garden structures, drainage and renovation work.